Quickly and easily deposit checks with Patterson State Bank’s mobile banking app. Mobile Deposit is as easy as tap, snap, deposit. Learn how to get started with just a few simple steps:
- Just tap the “deposit check” button to get started.
- Just like an ATM you can select the account and enter the check amount.
- Now you are ready to snap the photos. Simply tap the button for the front of the check and take a snapshot. A preview lets you choose whether to use the picture or retake it.
- Do the same thing to take a photo of the back. You’ll even get a helpful reminder to make sure the back of the check is endorsed.
- With the account, amount and snapshots in place, just tap the “deposit check” button to complete. You’ll get a confirmation number and can even request an email confirmation for your records.
Are you a visual learner? Watch our how-to video and see Mobile Deposit in action!
That’s it, you can write the date and mobile deposit on the front of your check and hold on to it for a few days. When you know the money is deposited in your account, you can simply destroy the check.
Get the freedom to deposit checks when and where it’s most convenient for you. It’s ready for you to try now inside your mobile app.